Get the homebuying bundle for your clients
When your clients bundle their mortgage and their purchase conveyancing with Gen H and Gen H Legal, they’ll get exclusive discounted mortgage rates, free valuations, and a seamless, all-under-one-roof homebuying experience – the first of its kind in the UK.
What’s in the homebuying bundle?
- Home purchase conveyancing with Gen H Legal. And homebuyers can use Gen H Legal for their sale legals for a truly seamless experience.
- Exclusive discounted mortgage rates.
- Free valuations on the property being purchased.
Conveyancing shouldn't be a nightmare
Conveyancing is one of the toughest parts of the homebuying process and can leave a terrible impression on homebuyers. When you recommend Gen H Legal for their purchase and sale conveyancing, you’re helping to ensure they’ll get the exceptional service they deserve – and that you’ll build a lasting relationship with them for years to come.
With Gen H Legal, your clients will work with a dedicated conveyancer and receive proactive, jargon-free updates throughout their whole home-buying journey – all for one transparent price.
To get bundle rates, your clients must choose Gen H Legal to do their purchase legals. They can select a different conveyancer for their sale legals if they like.
Your clients can learn more about Gen H Legal at www.genhlegal.com.
Gen H Legal prices
Gen H Legal offers a simple, transparent pricing structure so your clients know exactly what they’re paying for.
Conveyancing legal fees:
- Freehold from £1,250 + VAT
- Leasehold from £1,455 + VAT
These conveyancing fees pay for the time your client’s conveyancer will spend working on their case.
Third party costs:
- Stamp duty land tax (HMRC SDLT Calculator)
- Land registry (HM Land Registry Fee calculator)
- Searches (local, environmental and drainage checks etc.) £150.25 + VAT
- Chancel indemnity insurance of £10
This list of third party costs is not exhaustive, and others may apply to your client’s purchase. Third party costs will vary depending on the circumstances of your client’s purchase. Try the calculators above to learn more about what they might pay.
The total amount your client will pay to Gen H Legal will cover the fees for the legal services plus the third party costs that are relevant to your client’s purchase.
How to get the homebuying bundle
In product selection, select the homebuying bundle rate that’s right for your client and Gen H Legal will automatically be selected as your client’s conveyancer. From there, we’ll take care of the rest.
- We’ll reach out to your client directly to onboard them.
- They’ll enter into a separate contract with Gen H Legal.
- They’ll pay £500 up front and the remainder of the costs upon completion.
- We execute the conveyancing process and exchange contracts with the seller.
- Your clients get their keys.
And your client will always have direct access to their conveyancer should any questions arise along the way.
The fine print
This bundle is only available to homebuyers who have chosen Gen H Legal as their purchase conveyancer. If, after we make a mortgage offer, your client feels Gen H Legal hasn’t met their expectations, they can switch to a different solicitor and keep the other perks of this bundle. However, there may still be fees your client has to pay to Gen H Legal for the cost of services already performed, and the reason for switching needs to be justifiable or they may not be able to keep their bundle rate. For more detailed information, refer to Gen H Legal’s Discontinued Transaction Charges.